Dermatological Services at eŌs
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that is concerned with the diagnosis and medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, nails and adjacent mucous membranes.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has been highly trained to identify and treat conditions that arise in those areas. Dermatologists treat people in all stages of life, beginning with infancy and continuing well into adulthood.
For more information about symptoms or specific skin conditions, Dr. Rasmussen recommends the resources listed below:
Dr. Rasmussen, eŌs Dermatology Medical Director, specializes in the evaluation and treatment of:
- All types of skin cancers including melanoma
- Actinic and seborrheic keratoses
- Acne/Acne Extractions
- Atopic dermatitis and other eczemas
- Bacterial/fungal/viral infections
- Connective-tissue disorders
- Contact dermatitis to include patch testing
- Hair diseases including hair loss evaluation
- Melasma and pigmentary problems
- Mole evaluations and skin cancer screenings
- Mucous membrane diseases
- Nail disorders
- Scars and keloids
- Urticaria (hives)
To schedule a complimentary consultation, you can use our online form or call us at 512-482-9344.